Stephenson House, Hexham

  See map

£55,000 Asking Price
  • Ref: rps_cst-RHP230114
  • Type: Flat / Apartment, Ground Floor
  • Availability: For Sale
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • Make Enquiry
  • Floorplan
  • View Brochure
  • View EPC

Property Summary

One Bedroom Flat - Over 55's

Property Features

  • One Bedroom
  • Renovated Interior
  • Close to Amenities
  • Communal Gardens

Full Details

Red Hot Property are pleased to present to the market this recently modernised and decorated one bedroom flat in Stephenson House.

The property is suitable for persons over 55 and is located in central Hexham, close to local amenities such as public transport and shops.

The accommodation briefly comprises: Open plan living room & kitchen, one double bedroom and bathroom. There is access to a communal garden which is fully fenced and gated for security and privacy.

70% Shared Ownership, with no rent owed on the remaining 30%.

Viewings are highly recommended.

Living Room 3.90m x 2.80m (12'10" x 9'2")
Light and airy living room with new carpet, central heated radiator, double glazed window and entrance door. Open plan access to kitchen.

Kitchen 2.40m x 1.90m (7'10" x 6'3")
New modern fitted kitchen, 1/2 tiled walls and spalsh back, plumbing for washing machine, eye level electric fan oven, 2 ring induction hob, shelving for microwave/storage & new modern vinyl flooring.

Bedroom 2.90m x 2.50m (9'6" x 8'2")
Newly decorated and carpeted, double glazed window and central heated radiator.

Bathroom 1.70m x 1.60m (5'7" x 5'3")
Newly renovated and decorated with shower cubicle, w.c, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.

Council Tax
Band A

EPC
C

Tenure
Leasehold

Disclaimer
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment. Please note the images displayed are an artist's impressions so accuracy cannot be guaranteed.